I saved so much money I'm so happy! Gav and I went for Pho down Bourke St and it was in this mini shopping centre that we've never ever come across. We used out Groupon and felt like cheap asses but thankfully there were a billion other people who also bought along their Groupon. We decided to watch World War Z....and omg it was the fucking best. I started off intense, and throughout the whole movie it was still fucking intense. Gav couldn't even breathe at times and he squished my hands so hard that my pinky cracked....you ass!!!!!!/&-?/$::! Then we used a buy one and get one free Oporto burger and lost our Oporto-ginity. We had a dance off at the States games room and GAV LOST EHEHEHEHEHEHEH. Went home, then went with mum and Jas to watch Dispicable Me 2! It was sooooo cute and funny and a lot less intense than World War Z!!!! Mum was such a cheap ass she bought along Coles popcorn that she heated up at home. Omg


