So I've been wanting this bag from Tony B and it's on sale ($40 from $89.95) but I really didn't want to pay the extra $9.95 for shipping cause ASOS DOES THAT FOR FREE N IT'S FROM AMERICAAAH. Anyway today I was like moneyolo and decided I would get it because the bag is still worth it even if it's worth $49.95
The tram came really late so I procrastinated and I was reminded by that one time Michelle told me about googling promo codes when buying off ASOS because sometimes random codes actually work so I googled promo codes for Tony B and the latest one is VIP20 and it worked!!!!!!! (No need to thank me!) And on top of that I got an extra $4 off because I had bonus points from my TB purchase agesssss ago! So instead of $49.95 for the handbag, I'm only paying $37.95 YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!