Total Pageviews

Friday, July 12

THURZ

Woke up at 7.30am and omg it was hard!!!! That's how early I wake up for school but I had to do it for work and it wasn't as painful because I know I'm getting good $$$ for it. Had work from 9am-3pm and it was gr8888! I was craving healthy food during my break (wtfffffff????) so I had sushi and it was DELISSSSHH!!!!!! So I reckon I'll be eating a lot of those instead of deep fried chicken from now on! 
After that I went home, quickly changed and met up with Mihdj for a night out. We had GRILLDDDDDDD NOMNOM and got the 10.90$ tickets for movies at Hoyts MC and it was between Monsters Uni or Epic. We chose Epic and it was sooo cute and cool!!!! The main character was called Mary Katherine but she preferred MK and every time someone called her Mk in the movie, it was weird. I've never had the same name as anyone!!! So random but in the credits Pitbull was in it and he was the mafia frog. Beyonce was Queen Tara and Amanda Seyfried was Mk
I'm dead n tired now. And also shattered that I missed out on the first day of the Tony B sale huhuhuuuuuuhhhhh