Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 10

Pete and Phil's Birthday "SURPRISE"

The plan was to surprise the two boys at The Icehouse but Gav and I were running late and so we bumped into them and Alli and Mary at Docklands. We're suck idiots omg. ICE SKATING IS HARD N PAINFUL N AT TIMES FUN.... Thanks Mihdj for holding my hand throughout the whole think and making sure I never fell down (most of the time). Pete was pretty bad also so I wasn't the only one eheheh. We went to eat at Renzo's YUUUUUUMMMMMMMM I LOVE ITALIANO !!!!!!!!!!!! And Choi and Tim baked a cake which was very chocolate and deli....ci......ous..........IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS!! Gav and I then left to go TunzaFun at Haebour Town. We watched a 4D mini movie which was AWESUMMMMMM!! Then played in the Balladium???? That's not how you spell it but it's close where we shoot soft balls at eachother with canons. THAT WAS SOOOOOO FUNNN AND I BEAT GAV !!!!!!
And the train was 15 minutes delayed fuck you METRO