Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 12

Soooo sleepy

All of a sudden I'm sleepy all the bloody time? Anyway the GAT was draining as per usual and I found it so hard to talk about the radio like the info was hard to comprehend. I need to unfob myself bad. Anyway to reward ourselves after the GAT, Gav and I went to watch Fast and Furious 6! I ALWAYS watch movies with him where it's a series but I haven't seen the previous movies eg Batman the Dark Knight Rises as I haven't seen the first and second and also Iron Man 3 and I haven't ever seen any Iron Man movies hence why I'm always lost. Fast and Furious 6 was full action packed to the point I didn't know what was going on if that makes sense 
AND I AM JUST GOING TO DO ABSOLUTELY SHIT ON TOMORROW'S CHEM TRIAL EXAM BUT U KNO WAT IDGAF CAUSE IM FEELING A YOLO MOMENT XXXXX