My school girls made me a mini birthday feast with jelly, cupcakes, Coles cake, hotcakes and lots of chocolate and lollies! I received the coolest poster reminding me of why people envy my natural beauty. It was soooooo nice because previous years we didn't really celebrate birthdays! I had my English SAC which meant I had to stay back after lunch rather than our early finish which killed my index finger but it was all worth it because after getting ready to leave, Gav and Dina came to surprise me with bouquets of flowers!!!! It was soooooo sweet OMG!!! Then Gav and I went to eat at Grill'd (fuck me it was so good) then Giraffe Cafe and had chocolate fondue which I am now obsessed with (note to self-BUY A FONDUE SET). After dinner with Gav, I got home and mummy got me a cake!!! She's Asian and never buys cake so this was a special moment! It was super cute when the whole family was there to sing happy birthday! And Jas got me the cutest thing ever- a Smiggle pen which is a red and blue pen as well as a pacer AND highlighter!!!!! HOW COOOOL











