Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 25

Money saver

I've finally spent money on other things but food for once and it feels gr88888888!
A pair of mustard Jeans from Cotton On for $10 and a simple long sleeved top for $7.50. Two bras from Cotton On Body, $10 each. These are the first bras I've bought since my boobs changed cup sizes.. About time I got more bras that fit me. Maybelline liquid, mineral powder, concealer and mascara for $40 save $40 woooo I love Chem Warehouse! The catalogue came in and it gave info on how long make up lasts and mascara only lasts 3 months... WTH???? I've had mine for 1+years. And I bought a deal on Groupon for 70% off (SOSOSO HAPY N EXCITED) which I can't mention here since it's for Gav and I and I want to surprise him ehehe. Yes I know I am the Gods of all girlfriends.
Pay day today and I love my rates right now since I'm $18. Yay I'm $$$$$$$$$$)