We had dinner at Yar Restaurant and all in all it was lovely (service was kinda slow but other than that- good!) and we pretty much spent our time while waiting for food, playing Heads Up WHICH IS THE FUNNEST GAME OF ALL TIMES (get on it pls). Everyone came pretty much on time which I'm surprised about (good job people)! The dumpling skin was to die for so if anyone goes, try that out. After playing Heads Up and charades, we went to Laser Tag where the girls (except Michelle soz gurl) CAME FIRST (last). I came second (last) out of 24 people which is kinda depressing but it was only because my gun was not working properly!!!!!!! After sweating, we went karaoke at Fm Karaoke which inside looked like a brothel in those Chinese dramas. And I seriously can't get over how funny it was to have random Asian clips that was irrelevant to the English songs we were singing. The hour went by sooooo fast! We stopped by Hungry Jacks for no reason and everyone left! Thank God for Damien and Juds who gave Gav and I a lift (we owe you the world!!!)
I had the most wonderful time with everyone and all the stress was worth it!!
I LOVE YOU FRIENDS EHEHEHEHE
I regret not taking photos at Laser Tag and karaoke :( DAMN IT