Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 15

Sleeping pattern is fuuuuuucked, bad

It's almost 1.30am and I'm awake still. Usually at 9pm I'd be dead sleepy. Anyway tonight's "before sleeping" thoughts consisted of how fucking old I'm getting. Soon to be 18 yet I still can't drive a car with the accelerator?
My high school years are almost to an end and frankly I'm excited. Cbf waking up at 6.45am. So I was thinking about my high school years so far:
Year 7
Worst year ever omg. Maybe it was because I was gay. My clothes upgraded from Kmart to Cotton On and Jay Jays. I thought I was pretty cool. No clearly not. I remember what I wore on this very day on casual clothes- red JJs hoodie with Mikey Mouse with aqua Dobson trackies (they were so in) and yellow chucks. Yes, I was irresistible. I had green frameless glasses and it was only until towards the end of the year that I updated the glasses that looked like from the 80s to a pair if Diors and contact lenses. I started caring about my appearance and hair and begged mum for a GHD. Best Christmas present ever (..alongside with the country road bag omg)
Year 8
I curled/ straightened my hair nearly every day for school. I got a pair of Adidas shoes that looked like Nike Air forces except colorful. I know they're super daggy now but far out they were comfy as fuck. I seriously felt like I was waking on clouds, the in built cushions were amazing. I finally stopped going to JJs and upgraded to Bardot/ Sportsgirl etc I became obsessed with eyeliner and mascara
Year 9
I discovered foundation and caked it up like a biiiiiiitchhhhh. Make up is the devil. Once you first discover it and realize how you look so much better with it on, it makes it hard to stop. And I'm pretty sure 85+% of the days I attended school, I wore make up. Towards the end of the year I died my hair for the first time (mum used to forbid me cause she said it would give me head cancer.. biggest worry wart ever I swear) to copper. Never again it was so bright and eventually turned into orange like Ji Hoo in BBF. And I got my chubakka eyebrows waxed
Year 10
I dyed my hair back to super dark brown and my hair became super dry. I finally didn't see the point in wearing make up everyday at school. I can't believe I would wake up half an hour early for that shit, biggest regret of my life I love my sleep. Towards the end of the year I wanted a change, I wanted a yolo moment so I cut my hair short. The lady cut it up to my shoulders. And I wanted to go more yolo so I got it cut shorter. I learnt my lesson.. I went too yolo and I hated my bob. I promised myself never to cut/ dye my hair ever again.
Year 11
I maintained my hair. Wore make up only when going out on weekends which consisted of going to Gav's house but I stopped when Gav told me I was beautiful without make up. I know, cheesy and all but it gave me motivation to stop. I used to depend my life on it but I learnt that being natural is okay (when you're not out in the city or at parties)
Year 12
I dyed my hair. And I cbf make up. My clothes have pretty much degraded to sale items, Salvos and Kmart.