Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 13

13/01/13

Watched Looper with ma main man Vinos Katinos. Okay this movie did not make sense at all, but made a lot more sense than Inception and Harry Potter so it wasn't too bad. Who thinks of this shit? The movie was mixed with the past, present and the future and basically the future went back to the past to change things which fucks up the present??? This is why I don't watch movies alone. Speaking of which I didn't even understand why Chuck and Blair married all of a sudden until Michelle told me that it was because a wife can't testify against her husband. Fucking Jack Bass did not make that clear at all and sorry to those who I ruined the last ep for. I can't believe I finished GG! I remember watching it in Year 7 and I've grown attached to it regardless of how draining it got at times. Anyway I'm super hungry and mums making bun bo hue.....WHY??? I h8 Viet food so much right now except for cha lua omg craving right now#######^^^^%%%