Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 31

31/01/13

Oh my God what is with this "summer" weather?!!!! And I've concluded that I suck at directions and it pisses me off. And if there's schooling that teaches how to use initiative when it comes to directions, please ola at me. After a good 2 hour trip, I bought my school shoes with 5 minutes left before it closed. Omg thank God. Cause if it was closed, I would have given up on life. Anyway I finally bought a pencil case from typo. It's kinda gay cause it has "love" written on it but it was $3 so I can't complain. And I also bought a diary since our school isn't giving out diaries for Yr 12s cause we have iPads. I used to be an electronic gal and put all my calendar shit in my phone but this year, I'm gonna actually turn off my phone during classes so I don't get distracted. Turning over a new leaf man. And I've done productive homework today which I'm proud of! I can't wait to start a brand new year with my brand new shiny shoes yayyyaaaaaa!!!! I set my alarm for tomorrow and instead of the usual Marimbina sound or whatever, I chose Diamonds. Hopefully listening to Rihanna sing "shine bright like a diamond" in that lovely high pitched voice (I can do better) will make me wake up all rejuvenated and shit