Reporting live from the iPhone 5 (aka Tony the second). I didn't realize that the SIM card was smaller for the iPhone 5 so I had to drop by the phone store to get it cut and now I'm finally using it!! It feels so damn good, I think I'm converting into an Apple lover. I got my Mac and I'm never going to use any phone apart from iPhones from now on.
Today was super tiring. Gav made me work out like a bitch and my motivation is to lose some thigh fat and a flatter stomach with a line and bigger tits. Cascada was played on the tv which made my time there not too bad. Went to State with Choi and Evelyn who Gav and I just met. Well, it was only after a couple of hours until Gav and Evelyn realised they were long lost family friends like wtf. Mind blown. I managed to finish all my health (snaps for Mk) !!!!! Mc was giving out free two minute noodle samples and oh my f god it was soooioooooooo f amazing!!$/&-?/&/9,9; So I went Coles and bought it straight away. Tried cooking it it the free samples tasted better and I don't know if its because of my cooking or because free shit always taste better??? Anyway time for Spec homework yauuuuyhhhhh
Here's us working hard (hardly working)
