This amazingly meat toned guy who doesn’t know it just yet.
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Uyen
Do you have a younger sister?
I reckon my brother is a fucking sister cause he’s such a pussy, so yes, I have two.
Did anything “cute” happen today?
Not to me, but I witnessed my friend and her boyfriend being all cuddly whilst third wheeling.
Who is the last person you said I love you to?
I said I love ya <3 to Monny last via text hehe.
Has a boy ever called you babe/baby?
Ew.. yes.
What woke you up this morning?
A fucking phone call at 9 from the biggest cunt out but I didn’t pick up cause he’s a fucker. I hope he reads this.
Does anyone know your password?
Facebook, not now, no. I got M to change it so I wouldn’t go on it and she forgot the password so I had to reset it to some random other password so only I know it now. Yeah, cool as story.
Who last made you smile?
Van Illa!
Do you have a bad temper?
At times.
What if someone asked you to be in a relationship with them?
I would fuck them up the ass. Nah, seriously- Mk is against relationships!
Who’s the last guy you argued with?
I don’t usually argue but I’d say A-------- LOL.
Do you know anyone who is pregnant right now?
Not anyone else but myself. If the father is reading this, congrats man!
Do you speak your mind all the time or hold things in?
Really depends who I’m with but I usually speak my mind when I’m with my close friends.
Are you happy with where you are relationship wise now?
What.
Do you believe that you can change for someone?
Why? I reckon I’m pretty cool the way I am right now hehe.
Who was the last male you talked to, other than family?
Loc……………………………..
When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Canberra….Worst experience of my life.
Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Naaaaaaaaaah.
Do you find tattoos attractive in the opposite sex?
If it’s not some tacky one, then yes.
What do you want right this second?
To be satisfied.
What’s the last thing you touched, other than your computer?
iPod dock hehe.
What did your last text say?
Hey! Haha I thought he was coming back on the 4th? Anyway texts and calls are still the same price since it’s within Australia.
How do you feel about girls smoking?
Unattractive. And I also think about yellow teeth.
Do you prefer the ocean or pool?
I don’t like deep water in general.
Are you outgoing or more shy?
Really depends who I am with.
Are you wearing jeans right now?
Ye I is.
Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
No way, what kind of relationship would that be?!
When was the last time someone held your hand?
Tuesday and it was Mary my bubba!
Who’s jacket did you wear last?
Mine.
Is there something you’re looking forward to?
When Uyen and Dina come back.
Can you commit to one person?
Relationship wise, I really don’t know.
Are you a mean person?
I can be the biggest bitch.
Has a guy/girl sat on your bed before?
Yes.
Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
Nope, I was lonely.
Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
Yeah. Fuck you.
Have you ever kissed anyone with the name starting with a K?
Yes, Uyen’s dad Kevin <33333333
Last time you were really happy?
Recently.
Could you go the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Yes, I hate the taste of it.
Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
Yeah, who hasn’t?!
The boy/girl you truly care about needs you at 3 AM, would you go?
Yeah I would love to, only thing stopping me is mamma.
Have you fallen asleep in someones arms?
Yeah, it’s pretty fucking cute.
Is the last person you kissed older than you?
Omg can we not. Looks older, that is all that counts.
Do you tend to fall for players?
Mk does not fall for anybodeh.
Have you made a mistake this past week?
Nope!
Is your room ever clean?
Right now, fuck no.
Do you like being around a large group of friends, or a best friend?
Both!!
If you had to get a piercing right now, what would it be?
Nose.
Are you hard to please?
Nah, I’m easy going.
Who’s the last person that you felt was stalking you?
I reckon only I do the stalking.
This time last year, were you single?
This time any year, I was single LOL.
What was the last thing you cried over?
Over shit.
Who were you with the last time you went to the movie theater?
Uyen, Michelle, Martin and Van. LOL GOOD TIMES.
Honestly, has anyone ever seen you in your underwear?
Yeah haha.
Are you ticklish?
Very.
Where is the biggest scar on your body?
I don’t have a scar, but a birth mark on the right hip.
How often do you listen to music?
Every single day.
Do you trust all your friends?
No way.
What do you bite on more, your tongue, lip, or nails ?
Lip.
What is your background on your phone?
Lily and me.
What’s your relationship with the person you last texted?
Best friend. Girlfriend. Lesbian lover.
Have you ever had someone pick you up off the ground and carry you?
That’s so Korean drama. I should do that one day.
What are you most looking forward to tomorrow?
Seeing Allison that fucking slut!!!!
Your friend kisses the boy/girl you like?
Anyone who touches Tae Yang can die.
Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?
Occasioanlly.
Do you always answer your texts?
Yeah, but sometimes I get delayed and ceebs.
Do you like your phone?
It’s legit my life.