Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18

20.

1. Sexuality?
Please don't mistake me for a lesbian despite what my blog may seem like so to some people. I'm straight (hence my 2 year, amazing boyfriend.)
2. Insecurities?
My face.. leaving home without make up makes me feel like absolute shit.
3. Best memory
I've had way too many good memories in the last 16 years and I just can't pick one!! But on the top of my head, Vietnam!!
4. Worst memory
Year 7, 2008? I hated that year.
5. Last person you kissed
Oh, just some cunt.
6. Why?
BECAUSE YOLO!
7. Last thing you fantasized?
Having sex on the beach with Peter Adrian.
8. Greatest fears?
Mice.
9. How did you change over the last three years?
I think I gradually became less of a faggot throughout the years.. but I am obviously still in the process because I can definitely see something still wrong with me.
10. What do you want more than anything?
An ATAR score that gets me into the course I want, and something my parents can be proud of. I want this so fucking bad, I would legit give up shoes for 2 years and give away all my heels for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11. Bad habit?
Talking to fast?
12. Crush?
I honestly don't know where to start and for some, I don't even know their names.. I just see them around a lot, "coincidently".
13. Virgin?
Yes and I will be until I am married!
14. Biggest regrets?
Not punching a certain someone in the fucking face.
15. Wildest thing you've ever done?
Getting a piercing without mum knowing or I'll be gone.
16. Hottest teacher at your school?
Omg I wish.
17. Where do you see yourself in 5+ years? 
So I'd be 21. I'm hoping I'll have my Ps and living in an apartment with a couple of mates, going to Uni under a course I am satisfied with, and happy.
18. Favourite band?
The Kooks.
19. Worst thing you've said to your mother?
Brandon is so fat.
20. Weirdest dream?
My dreams usually consist of cars? Anyway, they're all pretty weird but this one, I will never forget. I was dreaming and I knew I was dreaming inside my dream. In my dream, I could see me in a classroom with classmates and my crush at the time and we were sitting in our desks.. And this was birds eye view and I could see myself looking up to the roof saying, "MK WAKE UP!!".. Anyway, the weird part was.. everyone in my dream including myself were like Angela Anaconda. We were newspaper cutouts like in the TV Show??? Yeah it was weird.