Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11

Just a thought.

I just showed my mum the Wittner shoes I bought for $150 and knew she would skitz it at me so I told her that it was an early Christmas gift from Uyen. And this got me thinking.. I think I've lied way too many times cause I've spent $745 this year so far on shoes behind her back..
Patrina Tony Bianco- $135 (Told mum it was a birthday present)
'Akon' Novo- $90 (Told mum this was another present from 'friends')
Kortina- $150 (Told mum I won it from a Tony B competition)
Nude Steve Madden- $55 (Told mum that I'm borrowing it off Uyen..forever)
Black converse- $75 (Told mum KFC gave them to me as work shoes)
Blue Vans- $90 (Told mun my overseas friend bought me fakes from Asia.. I don't even have an overseas friend lol)
The amazing diamond Wittners- $150 (Xmas pressure from Uyenizer)

Funny how my mum isn't suss, at all. I think when I'm 30, happily married with kids, I'll tell her the truth.