Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9

Currently at the DT's hotel.

With Dina cause Uyen just left and I am stressing out what to blog about before today ends. I feel like I haven't blogged enough. My ear.. has not fully recovered because I didn't finish taking the antibiotics and gave up half way because life was too short to be remembering to take the tablets three times a day.


What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Hooked up with a hot stranger.

Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Not really. I remember one of them was to tone it down on Facebook.

What countries did you visit?
Canberra.

What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011? 
Rebel more.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I never achieve anything.

What was your biggest failure?
Not making it to Mac Rob.

What was the best thing you bought?
Kortina.

Where did most of your money go?
Fucking KFC and Tony Bianco.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Everything.

What song will always remind you of 2011?
Dynamite- EW I FUCKING HATE THIS SONG WITH A PASSION.

What was your job this year?
KFC Team worker.

Did you have any encounters with the police in 2010?
For bring guns and a six pack to school.

What was your favorite TV program?
BEAUTY AND THE GEEK,

What was the best book you read?
I haven’t read a book this year apart from Macbeth which was the best experience of my life.

What did you want and get?
iPhone.

What did you want and not get?
Mirander Kerr.

Did you make any new friends this year?
YEEYE

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Studied and lunch with the family and Michelle. Fucking depressing.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Colourful and kinky.

What kept you sane?
Boys and Korean dramas.

How do you plan to start 2012?
Happy, single and sexy.

Where did you begin 2011?
Vietnam, tanning.

How did you spend your summer?
Sex on the beach and stuff.

What was your worst month?
July?

Favorite night out?
My birthday dinner!!

What sporting events did you attend?
Too many!! 

What was your best month?
September-now. Fuck, I love everyone.

Overall, how would you rate this year?
12/10

Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
Whereveer Uyen was LOL.

Do anything embarrassing?
Nipslip at work.

Something new to try in 2012:
-Every-fucking-thing.