7.07am-Caught the tram to school and I swear to God, I saw a white version of my dad..What on Earth?
7.23am-Already at school and I was the only one at school with like a couple other teachers? I kinda shat myself because God knows what lies around in my classroom..Ghosts? Mice? Finished my cheat sheet.
8.50am-Sat the exam. I did shit but finished half an hour early and started to dnm with myself about life.
10.35am- SCHOOL'S OUT..for today. Life is gr8.
10.40am- Trena bought coffee, then trammed it home.
11.00am- Went to Landes, bought a tomato red high waisted Mink Pink shorts. Yes, life is getting from gr8 to gr8r.
11.30am-Home, Korean drama.
12.00pmish- Sleep.
3.00pm- Text message woke me up..FUCK. Facebook/Msn/Skype
6.00pm- Showered and gave Jasmine a bubble bath. Her boobs grew?
7.30pm- Started my cheat sheet,
9.00pm- Finally finished, blogging.
Can someone please tell me why life is so great? I'm totally loving life right now. After tomorrow when I finish my last two exams, I'm legit going to vomit colourful cupcakes.. that's how ecstatic I'd be. Long weekend yeyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.