And after 47245788527 years, I finally got in and lied on the bed whilst Nurse Nick took a look at my ear.. and so did my dad. Nurse Nick was like, "Hey mate, you alright? You're doing well, keep it up!", and I was like, "Yeah, I'm fine? You haven't even stuck a needle in or anything yet?" And he was like, "Nah, I was talking to your dad." So I open my eyes, and see dad shitting himself as he was looking at my ear. I mean, c'mon my ear was ugly, but it wasn't that scary. Anyway, Nurse Nick stabbed my ear. I had some anaesthetics on it but I could feel the needle and knife go on. I started to think of Saw shit which was not the best thing to do. I shouted the parking ticket since my dad went out of way to take me to the hospital instead of drinking with his 'friends'. And he shouted me Asian noodles since he owes me $194.10 hehe