Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 24

LAST YEAR I CAN ENJOY THIS.

Stress is good cause then I'll feel obliged to study. Thing is, after my 1/2 exam, I've stopped stressing cause I dedicated my whole life on that exam and now it's gone.. I'M STRESS FREE. Which is good but bad cause I have no motivation to study since I'm not stressed and dgaf about Year 10 exams cause it's just Year 10, plus half the students aren't even taking the exam cause they've all gone to Italy/Japan and Design and Tech is pointless cause I'm never doing that again. For my two Science subjects, I get a double sided cheat sheet so I can put all I need to know on the cheat sheet and for English, I get 90 minutes to write one Media analysis which is like 18 minutes for each paragraph, which is like 3 minutes on each sentence since a paragraph has around 5-6 sentences? I'VE NEVER BEEN SO CHILL ABOUT EXAMS. BRING IT AWN EXAMZ.