Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7

I need to do something worthwhile with life.

Is the last person you texted single?
Yes and ready to mingle..with me.
Do you get jealous easily?
Nah, I just admire them.
What are you currently waiting for?
Beachz0rz. I want to tan like Troyskiez.
Who’s the last guy you talked to?
Fierce? But then again, I question his/her gender.
Be honest, have you cried recently? When? Why?
The other night cause I’m so fucking scared/stressed for my methods exam.
Honestly, do you really love the last person you said I love you too?
I love everyone.
Is anything wrong with your eyes?
They’re so blind, it’s not even funny.
Who were the last people you saw besides family?
Alli, Justin and Sash?
Who’s thinking about you right now?
Uyen is. Babe, don’t lie, I bet you’re going to be having wet dreams of me tonight.
Is this year the best year of your life?
Every year just gets better.
Do you go to the tanning bed on a regular basis?
NO! I tan naturally.
Does your bedroom need cleaning?
Yes, fuck ew.
Are you comfortable with your height?
Yeah, because if I was really tall..wearing Tony Biancos would make me giant.
Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
YES.
Do you like thunderstorms?
EW NO.
Who is your current boyfriend/girlfriend?
Omg where do I start?
How fast does your mood change?
Pretty fast.
Are there things that can’t be joked about with you?
Ummmmmmm naaahhhhh.
What do you always take with you?
Phone. ALWAYS.
Anything on your walls?
Pornographic posters.
Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
Probably not.
Do you crack your knuckles?
Ew I used to until people told me I’d get arthritis.
Do you feel comfortable getting up and giving speeches?
Depends what the topic is, if it’s some educational oral speech then never.
Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
Um no.
Does anyone know your passwords besides you?
Yes.
Have you ever kissed someone under fireworks?
Kyoot3, no.
I bet you miss somebody right now?
LOL NO.
How many times have you dyed your hair?
TWICE.
If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
If I was with a hot guy, yes.
Is there someone you can tell anything to?
Yes, they know who they are hehe,
Do your best friends parents like you?
They love me.
Do you prefer the ocean or pool?
ANYTHING AS LONG AS I TAN.
Ever liked someone whose last name started with a B?
Not last name but first name…LOL KIDDING..
Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2009?
People change, for da beta.
Have you ever been on a motorcycle?
YES, BEST THING EVA.
Does it bother you when someone says they will call you and they don’t?
Nah, shit happens.