Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14

Stalkers here's what you need to know.

I'm pretty much a free girl now since I've completed most of my exams. Just 1 to go, and I should be fine. (I don't wanna jinx myself or anything so I'll study tomorrow and stop talking about it right now)
I like Akon.
I get turned on with plat-formed heels yet they scare me.
Movies are over rated and tickets are fucking expensive.
I go through phases where I hate people for no legitimate reason.
Yes, I can be a massive bitch.
I'm a sexy Team Member at KFC.
When buying anything, I calculate it by how many shifts it is worth.
I don't understand how Koreans can be so hot. 
I'm a pro stalker. Well I like to think I am.
You make me laugh = +8575840494398489389 respect from me.
I hate Biology with a passion. A really strong passion.
If it weren't for my parents, I'd like to be a hairdresser when I'm older.
Yellow Lamborghinis are the reason why I alive.
I always have this sudden urge to cut my hair short.
I'm in the process of growing my hair to my belly.
I probably would do anything just for laughs.
I time myself in the bathroom by having a shower before two songs finish playing. 
My eyesight is extremely poor.
Korean dramas actually make me happy.
I get to sleep in tomorrow!
Ever since working at KFC, I've had at least one paper cut for every shift.
I'm weak; at times I struggle to open the old train doors.
I cannot express enough my love for Gossip Girl and Chuck and Blair.
I miss Vietnam.
Sometimes, tutor isn't actually bad and I enjoy it.
People's laughs make me laugh.
I'm genuinely a happy person 90% of the time.
I love food, yet I hate it.
Sometimes I want to slap those who are too smart because I'd have to go up against them in VCE.
I had Maccas three times this week and Hungry Jacks once and I'm going to have Pizza Hut tomorrow night and going for a buffet on Friday.
I feel the need to write unessential facts because I'm bored and so are you.
I found a wallet and gave it in, in return the grateful man gave me an award of $100.
My brother is going high school next year. 
My slutty sister is attending Primary School next year.
Maribelle Anes is the reason behind my surname on Facebook.
My actually name is Mary Kim, but I find it hideous.
I tend to give people nicknames because it's easier for me. (E.g Davey = David; Janine = Nini ect.)
I did not have to pay for my Dior and Ranban glasses. Medibank did. So I suggest all to sign up for one.
I haven't straightened my hair for so long.
Sportsgirl in my opinion is unfairly over priced.
Whenever I wear contacts, I have to wear make up.
I believe that iPhones are over rated yet I want one just to check in.
I want to be 165cm tall.