Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29

Happiest day of the week.

Actually make it month! This doesn't happen often but today has been the effing best. I swear, today was my lucky day!

Dismissed earlier than usual.
Unexpected mini dnm session with Huy about his love life and his knowledge about girls going to toilets fascinates me.
Chilling with my Viv and eating Kfc. Dude forgot to give chips in our Allstars box so they gave us large chips as an apology. Score!
Bought two Korean dramas. (Insert extremely happy face. Like really extremely.)
Saw cute guy who I shan't mention here. Omg so hot.
Peter gave me my tickets!!!!!! (Insert my love for Peter.)
I won a free Yo Yo biscuit from Gloria Jeans. It was actually $2.60.. I know, it's ludicrous! And yesterday I won free tea towels. So I won something for free two days in a row from the Freebies machine at Vic Gardens. I'M THE LUCKIEST BITCH ALIVE.
Finally met Jessy since forever. Been waiting to meet that girl since we met online LOL. I'm not a creep.
Saw Michelle and Mary unexpectedly on the Epping!
Beautiful weather for a winter's day.

If everyday was like this, I'd be vomiting rainbows. That's how ecstatic I'd be.