Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3

I've been quite Facebook/ Blogspot unactive.

Coz I'm such a gud gurl. Nah seriously, I want to nail and ace all these exams. Speaking of which, I had a Methods SAC and I swear I stuffed up so bad. UGHHHHHH pisssssssssed as hell. But it's okay, life goes on. I actually ceebs with Facebook now and it's weird cause I basically live on that site.
Since I haven't really blogged this week, here's what basically happened:
1. I have successfully applied to drop Biology for Science 4, and Japanese for Design and Tech. Best thing I have done this month, actually this year.
2. First and second day of winter was a lot warmer that Autumn..
3. Bought a cake with Dina.
4. Bought two pairs of shoes :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Lol I'm such a faggot.
5. Um Facebook told me that today 7/11 had $1 dollar day so I went but it wasn't.............
6. I'm in Judas. JUDA JUDA-A-A THAT SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD.
7. Applied for Ballroom. Yeee broduhs.