Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16

My deep thoughts on nail polish.

Someone needs to make nail polish that dries as soon as it hits the finger nail. Those 60 Second nail polish are lies. It may seem 'dry' but if you touch something against them, it's ruined. Being the smart person I am, I painted my toe nails and took off my trackies to self tan, (not that I need any), and put on the trackies back on when I finished which resulted to me I ruining the nail polish on my toes and fingers. Yes, this pissed me off. On a brighter note, I was working with my boss today and he was complimenting on how wonderful I am and he told me that I'm officially off training! Uyen came by and we chatted for a little while when I could cause it was busy today and my boss thought we were sisters LOL. Like seriously, we're dating.