Sunday, April 17
Shopping with the mother.
Best thing ever! Today we planned to shop down Chapel Street after eating at Yum Cha down Vic Street which was, let me be straight to be point, shit az. What a waste of money. Anyway, Chapel Street shopping made me happy again. I was hoping to buy something from General Pants and Co. but none of the stuff tickled my fancy which made me get all pissy. I'll admit, I'm a massive bitch when it comes to shopping with my mum and I don't find anything I like. It's childish and immature but I can't stop myselft LOL. So I was in a pissy mood for 65% of the time until we went to Forever New and bought new clothes and a pair of wedges. Fucking Ooft az. I then felt bad for being pissy towards mum so yeah I sucked up to her. And now, I'm gonna wash the dishes cause I lub mommy :3