Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9

I haven't blogged for two days.

And it kinda feels weird. I haven't been up to much but you know what pisses me off? Okay well, I made a bank account and I was given an envelope with my account details and my pin number. The pin number was covered with a silver sticker and I had to remove it. The sticker was the most retarded thing ever. I tried peeling it off but it ripped. So now I don't have a pin number and have to go back to the bank but it does not open on weekends. Totally put me off on a bad mood. Anyway, it's holidays! THANK GOD! I have so many things to do and I'm worried I won't be able to do them all. Thanks to KFC, I'll be doing something productive with my life and making muleh. This means I can save up for my future car. My yellow Lamborghini. Yeah, be jealuz.