Yesterday on my way to my Orientation at KFC I was stopped by a guy who tapped my shoulders. I thought he was going to ask for directions but no. He told me I was kinda cute and wanted my number. Okay, so all of a sudden all these thoughts rushed in my head.
1. Kinda cute? Ummmmmmm you mean totally and absolutely cute/hot/sexy right?
2. The only phone I own is my home phone..
3. Um desperate much?
4. I'm only fifteen.
And I went with thought number 4. And he was like oh sorry, I thought you were 19. I guess that was a compliment but still, ew, he was as old as my tutor. He was 22 and told me he wasn't interested in dating anyone younger than his 17 year old sister. Which was reassuring to me, until he asked for my number again. To get rid of him, I actually did. OH MY GOD I WAS STUPID I KNOW. But I was in the zone and my aim was to get him out so I could just go to KFC. Anyway, he texted me a goodnight message and again this morning. He types with bad grammar ew. Speaking of older guys, there is this other guy who wants in. Allison told me that it was a great thing because, let me quote, "HE'D BE ABLE TO TAKE YOU TO DA LIQUOR STORE AND DRIVE YOU PLACES." whereas Uyen says that older guys texting younger girls is illegal. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.