Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10

11.45PM and I'm still up and I don't have to worry about a thing.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah life is actually good. Today I did my Methods Test and I got the highest out of my class. I beat this smart as chick and yeah, I pretty much rubbed it in her face. She said she didn't care but then she threw a teddy at me? LOL. Anyway, you suck. I beat you. I'm so immature. But seriously, I beat her!

Anyway, what? Did you ask me what my plans were for tomorrow? Well I'm meeting Uyen at Maccas for breakfast, at 9AM. I like to hang out early for some reason. Then, I'm dying my hair, going to the bank to get my Pin Number and paying my phone bills. At around 11AM, we're stopping by Anth's with Pancake Mix from Coles so we can cook him brekkie like cutie-piez. He is then going to teach me how to HoN so we can game all night like sweethearts. And I will be taking Uyen to work like cute couplez.