Total Pageviews

Monday, August 16

Whilst everyone was busy at school, I had the time of my life not at school.

I was on the net past midnight and then watch Gossip Girl until 2 in the morning. Oh, re-bel. Gosh, Season 3 is so intense. And yes, I am delayed with Gossip Girl because I try to savour it <> and try my best not to watch it but for the past days I had to watch it to get my minds off certain things and yeah, Hilary Duff is just wow. She’s grown so much. I watched Lizzie McGuire just recently and she was so young and wore ugly clothes and in Gossip Girl she’s like amazing-er, not that she wasn’t amazing already :,) aha. I And at 9am I woke up to have breakfast with the mother at IKEA. I swear, they have the best breakfast plus it’s like cheap as. We then went shopping around for like four hours and I bought a dress as well as equipment for my science assignment which is due tomorrow. Fml. But yay, dress! I worked on my science from one to four and now I’m drained as, but yes at least it’s finally finished. I hate carrying assignments/projects in public so I’m trying my best to fit it in my small bag. And yeah today was a laid back and relaxing day. I loved it. School tomorrow, ew. Well there’s only 17 days left of term, LOL jk it’s another 30 days or so. Oh, and good news! My braces are starting to get more comfortable!