But yeah, I gotta embrace myself. GET IT? EMBRACE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT EMBRACE MEANS BUT WHATEVES AHAHAHAHAH, I'M SO FUNNY!
Wednesday, August 4
! G()t m@ GriLLz
And so today I didn’t go to school today because I had a very special appointment with Doctor Dentist Le. I got my braces! FINALLY YAY! I was really excited, until I saw the end result, ew. The dentist pulled out four teeth in the most inhumane way possible, even with the anaesthetics, it killed like hell. Throughout the hour or so, lying on the professional dentist chair, I had to close my eyes to avoid seeing the equipments he was going to use. The dentist was discussing with his assistant what to do, he used jargon which luckily I did not understand, however the words that I actually got were ‘needles’ and ‘hook’. Those two words are now hated by me. My whole mouth was so numb I started to dribble without noticing. Yes, very embarrassing. I’m soo glad that it is all over. So now, I have a headache and eating soft bread hurts and I’m extremely hungry craving for actual food that isn’t soup.
But yeah, I gotta embrace myself. GET IT? EMBRACE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT EMBRACE MEANS BUT WHATEVES AHAHAHAHAH, I'M SO FUNNY!
But yeah, I gotta embrace myself. GET IT? EMBRACE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT EMBRACE MEANS BUT WHATEVES AHAHAHAHAH, I'M SO FUNNY!