Oh my God. You are one of my best friends I’ve ever had. You are so amazing, you’re funny, sweet, nice, oh and did I mention you’re a bitch? Because wow, you are one massive hoe bag. Funny how you bitched behind my back and it came around to me? Two faced much? I mean, if you’re going to say something about me, can’t you at least make sure it doesn’t get to me? Aw you silly billy! Oh and I’m the one who flirts all the time yeah? That’s weird because they’re my friends and can’t I have a decent conversation without you assuming shit? You told me how you hated it when you were accused of flirting with certain boys when in reality; you were just close friends with them. Honey, you are such a hypocrite, you little cutie! But on a serious note; Get Fucked. Bye x
P.S. H()w c@n ! fL!rT wiF d@ boizZ !f I’M a L3sb!an?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slut.