Baby jebal geuui soneul japjima
Cause you should be my Lady
Oraen sigan gidaryeo on nal dorabwajwo
Noraega ullimyeon ije neoneun
Geuwa pyeongsaengeul hamkkehajyo
Oneuri oji ankireul
Geureoke na maeil bam gidohaenneunde
Nega ibeun wedingdeureseu
Nega ibeun wedingdeureseu
Nega ibeun wedingdeureseu
I was happy with my life until I find out
That you planned out your life with me by your side
Why didn’t you tell me
Before I got married
Before I even fell in love
You gotta find a way to speak out for yourself
Cause the one you love would end up with somebody else
You learnt the hard way to lose your lady
And now you’re gonna say good bye good good bye
Baby I don’t wanna hurt you
But I’m gonna have to since you want me to be your lady
Too much time has passed by
You could’ve told me before i went to another guy
This is all has to end
Cause i love your best friend
I gave you a chance but you chose to turn your back on me
This is what comes around back at you
Now im going shopping gonna have to choose
A wedding dress
You want me to be your baby
Im sorry but that aint happening
Budi geuwa haengbokhae
Neoreul ijeul su itge
Nae chorahaetdeon moseupdeureun da ijeojwo
Birok handonganeun
Na jugeul mankeum himi deulgetjiman no oh
Neomu oraen siganeul chakgak soge
Hollo babocheoreom saratjyo
Ajikdo nae geunyeoneun nal bogo
Sae hayake utgo inneunde
Nega ibeun wedingdeureseu
Nega ibeun wedingdeureseu
Nega ibeun wedingdeureseu
You should of told me
That you love me
Cause now
I'm somebody else's baby
- Maribelle Anes Wedding Dress Remix