Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 5

I AM 15.

Oh wow. What a weekend. I’m absolutely drained and exams are making life harder.

To start off, thank you to each and every one of you who were there on my birthday eve, who texted birthday messages, who hugged me on my birthday and Uyen Van, it actually means a lot. This year has got to be the best birthday.

Yesterday, the party at McDonald’s was great fun, especially when Manager Peter came in; he really knows how to heat up a playground without using a heater. It really meant a lot to be with all you sexy ladettes, you guys mean so much to me so like thanks. THE PRESENTS WERE AMAZING (L) I could not stop saying AWWWWWWWWWW when I opened the presents, because it was just too cute. I WILL LIKE WEAR THE HOODIE TO AND FROM SCHOOL. THE BARDOT JEANS. ONE WORD: OHMYFUCKINGGOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :,) You guys really know how to make me cry. And the bras? LIKE WHAT IS THIS SHIT? 12A-CUP? DO I LOOK LIKE A 12 A-CUP? IM A FRIGGEN DOUBLE-D YOU BITCHES, NAH I JOKE. But can I please donate the bras to Christina? She could really use a bra … ALLIBABES, ALLY, PHOEBE, CHRISSYBABES, BEC, SAMMIE, TRENA, JESS, ILY AND RUBY (L)

And to those who spent the night at my house. Trena, Sammie, Jess and Ruby; IT WAS GREAAAT FUN! There is absolutely nobody else I’d rather sleep with, walk in public in my PJs and play chasey on trolleys in IKEA with other than you guys. The random webcam photos Trena took, the lame jokes Sammie made, Jess’s laugh at everything and Ruby’s awkward balloon made my day. I LVOE YOU GUYS HEAPS.

And so that was my Birthday Eve.

After 3 hours of sleep, I woke up with those ladies bedside me.. naked. ^o) They all left at 9ish. AND IN COMES LIB AND LANA BABES! They came in for a surprise visit to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHHAHA AWWW :) cute. Then I was off to North Richo Station to meet up with the almighty Uyen. I chose to wear my new shoes, which killed soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. We went shopping to Bardot and Chaple St then City then we trammed to Preston. To see Diwwonizer (H) and PAPA LE. We ate at Sang’s place and it started to rain. As we walked to the station it was pouring. First time have I ever been in the rain for so long without an umbrella. And oh my god, I LOOOOVE THE RAIN, oh who am I kidding? EFF THE RAIN. You wet the Adidas shopping bag causing it to rip and the colour went on my chain bag, you wet my hair so much it looked greasy, you wet my hoodie, you made me oh so cold, you PUT WATER IN MY SHOES MAKING IT MORE PAINFUL TO WALK IN. OMFG, I ACTUALLY MISS SUMMER :(

But yes, my britdhay ended quite tragically but I’m happy CAUSE WHEN YOU’RE FIFTEEN AND SOMEBODY YEAHH.. (8) WOO

Why won’t Facebook let me upload photos? I think I’m deactivating my account for 5 days ^o) for my exams. No wait, that’s an exaggeration 3 days! … Starting after tomorrow night.. I’ll blog so stay tuned.

XOXOXXO

IM FIFTEEN NOW, I CAN LIKE FINALLY WATCH MA15+ MOVIES AND MY CURFEW IS NOW 1PM YAY! OMG I LOVE YOU MOMS