2) You are a fully sick ULEAH wog.
3) We watch Greek Dramas together.
4) You hang out with me even though I only pay you five bucks a day and everyone else, seven.
5) We have mutual hatred towards the same people, or person, or should I say ‘boy’. You know who I’m talking about ;)
6) You’re boyfriend, Alex is hot.
7) You own a skateboard with G@ngsTaR stickerz at the back.
8) You are really close with teachers, especially Ms Binardi.
9) You let me borrow your flares.
10) You’re ex-boyfriend is really sexy, George V.
However, you piss the living daylights out of me because:
1) You never reply to my wallposts. FOR FUCKS SAKE.
2) You annoy me because you have no other friends.
3) You always use the tear face :,(
4) You always talk about the ‘hot guys’ who you know and you’ve never even met them in real life.
5) You cyber bullied me via facebook chat and now I have no friends.
6) You never let me use your skateboard.
7) Your ULEAH muzza guy friends in black are intimidating.
8) You keep touching me inappropriately in English class.
9) You don’t let me near your dad, only because I think he’s hot. But he is!
10) You have PMS every week and ignore me for no reason.
But you know what Pheebs, I reckon you’re pretty kewl. Just sometimes, you need to calm the fuck down and not get all pissy at me because I didn’t reply to your wallpost.
I love our memories. Just me, you and Ms Moloney in the park, eating and talking about life and playing ring-a-ring-a-rosy.
Ahh, those memories were the best.
I’m glad we’re good mates, you are so special to me
…
LOL JK, I just want better pay for being your friend.
Nah, I'm actually obsessed with you.
We are the 3 best friends anyone could have :)
