Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 9

Yay

-finally got all of my results and I passed everything and increased my WAM (MU version of a GPA) by like 5 :))))))
-finalised my timetable and now I only have 9 hours of uni and only on Mon, Tues and Thurs!!! I decided to drop a subject since I'm gonna transfer anyway.
-I'm really motivated to get toned! I OFFICIALLY started my workout yesterday ahahah....
-after reading good reviews on Tiny Tea, I decided to buy it! Bought a 28 day pack with Lil so we could go halvies and get 14 days each and there was a 15% off promo! I saved like $10 by going halvies with Lil plus the discount yay!!!
-just got paid $400 from Sumo and on Tuesday got paid $300 from KFC FK YE RACKIN IN THE MULA 
-I did my tax return online (all thanks to Quynh u gorgus gal!!!!!) and im expecting $500 before 21st July :))))))
-so I spent $220 to dye my hair (the day before my bday) which hurt my wallet(heart) but now I'm kinda happy with it! You can see the difference in the light and it has dried my hair a little which has created natural waves in my hair when I don't brush it. This happened to me ages ago when I was like lg 15 years old and I'm so glad to have it again!

But yes v happy girl atm :3