Thursday, July 2
Omfg
I finally got an exam result and it was from my last exam (Zoology) and I legit thought I was on the edge of failing. I needed a 38% on the exam to pass and I calculated that I would have got 40-45% MAYBE (if I was lucky!) Anyway I'm so happy because I actually got 70% on the exam..... Don't even know cause my calculations are usually correct but then again I always think of the worst case scenario so I don't get shocked. ANYWAY I just woke up from a dream where it was just a prac exam and that we would have to sit the REAL one asap. In the actualy exam there were 3 essay questions and thank god all those questions were pretty easy, but in my dream those questions were just for practice and in the ""real"" exam they would be asking questions about water and ice cubes????? Omfg I was shitting myself. On top of all that stress, I didn't have my seat number so I spent half an hour trying to find out what it was. Thank god for still having alarms when I don't need it. If it weren't for the alarm I would have probably sat the whole test and that would have wasted so much of my brain energy ffs