We also took the slippers home and weren't sure if they were free. Huge risk cause they have my credit card details and my bond still hasn't come back AHAHAH we're so fkn cheap
Friday, July 24
Our mini getaway
Since holidays were coming to an end, Gav and I wanted to spoil ourselves so we book a hotel at Crown Promenade for Monday night! It was pretty cheap for a hotel (only $170) and it was a really nice place!? It was a shame that we didn't get to use the spa and pool cause I forgot my swimwear (soz Gav) but instead we took a good nice nap after we checked in before our Gold Class movie. We went all out and ordered five items off the menu and I don't even know why I'm so keen to splurge on Gold Class food cause srsly it's not worth $15+ plus they add WAYYYY too much sauce and that's a lot coming from a me cause I'm obsessed with sauce. Ant Man was really funny but aiiiiight tbh. Then we hit the casino and we actually had no luck at all. We lost $15 and it hurts like shit. Then we headed back to our room and chilled. We started the Breaking Bad and man it is intense.






