Tuesday, June 23
Dina 2.0
Welcome to the 2.0 Club sista! Dina told me she didn't wanna celebrate her birthday cause she needed to save up for Bali. And birthdays are there to make you feel loved and appreciated so I planned a dinner for her with her close (and only???) friends- Michelle, Cathy, Uyen and myself! It was meant to be a surprise for Dina cause she thought that it was just us two! Funny cause she thought I was gonna take her somewhere extravagant like The Conservatory but instead we took her somewhere BETTER- Jinda Thai! She was v happi/ v surprised to see Cathy, Uyen and Michelle! But deep down I know she would have rather just eaten out with me only. We ordered soft shell crab with apple salad, tom kha, hokkien noodles, roti bread, green chicken curry, steamed rice, coconut rice and sticky rice! And coconut, taro and oandan cake for dessert! It was a good catch up and really nice to see Dina happy! Food was really nice and the vibes at Jinda Thai was cosy and warm! Defs reccommended! Please excuse the shitty quality of these photos... I REALLY NEED A NEW PHONE!!! Thinking of getting the iphone6 but the 7 is coming out in 3 months so maybe I should just be patient????? Don't know how long this patience will last

