Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 23

20!!!!!!!!! (Part 1)

Getting to that age where I dread my birthday cause I feel so damn old. I always planned to move out of home by 21............and mum was always like lol gl. But nonetheless I had an amazing birthday spent with my fave people! I feel like birthdays just make you realise how special and thoughtful your loved ones are. I honestly feel so blessed to have these people in my life. 
On my actual birthday, I woke up and went to uni to study but I couldn't study cause it was my bday and I just wanted to relax. Actually sucks so much having your birthday during swotvac. I spontaneously decided to get my hair done at Sui which ALL COSTED $220 FOR DYE/ CUT/ TREATMENT (my heart is still aching) and my hair colour is still dark in photos and there's only a minor change irl. But I guess I can't complain since I wanted a different colour without bleach and this was probably the lightest she could go. Gav finished uni so we headed back to his place where he forced me to go sleep so he could finish his surprise. After HOURS N HOURS I """"woke up""""" and he had all these cute decorations hanging from his ceiling!! It gave cosy vibes and he is actually the cutest faggot. He attempted to make velvet cake but after adding 600g of sugar (yup more than half a kilo) he sensed that something was wrong and made his sister's finish off the cake AHAHA. It was super yum and I just wanna cry cause this is the first heade cake anyone has ever done for me :,)
We went Taco Bill for my free birthday meal and got a free sombrero which is just lying around in Gav's room lulz. Then we went to the city to get our free churros and to see this light event that was advertised on Facebook and IT WAS THE SHITTEST THING EVER AHAHAHHAHAHA. We were expecting something like White Night but all we saw was this little light dome with kids playing around it...... We didn't even eat churros cause we were still full from the cake. And randomly, Gav decides to take me to Alumbra cause free entry for students and we waited for peak to happen and when peak happened, it was shit so we went home. This was actually the randomest day of my life. Slept over Gav's and it was a good birthday spent with my lil bubz!!!!