Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 23

20!!!!!!!!! (Part 2)

The day after my birthday I invited my most favourite gals ever to dinner! They all came on time (ty!!) and I made they were hungry so I could fatten them up at Madaeya. I love Madaeya- it's a cute little Jap restaurant with cosy vibes and you order off an iPad! We ordered chicken skewers, takoyaki, sashimi platter, prawns, tempura, rice balls, pork belly, sashimi salad and received a free sushi cake! We were all so full but there is ALWAYS room for dessert so we ordered dessert and a cocktail/ mocktail each! I love eating out with my girls and it's so rare that we even do it nowadays cause we're so caught up with uni/ fam/ work/ bfs. After that, we came back to mine where I opened my pressies and omfk I got way too spoilt by you girls!!!!!!!! Alli got me a Pierre Cardin robe (cause I've been using this blue robe from Cotton On Body since I was lg), Lily gave me Nars countour pallette, Stila eyeliner and a body scrub (omg the scrub is amazing and the eyeliner is actually so good that I've stopped using my BodyShop one), Thao got me BodyShop serum and pore minimiser (that I've always wanted but felt too cheap to buy it for myself AHAH) AND A LI XI??? Fkn hell Thao U always go overboard with presents :(, Jannie got me the Naked Pallete and also Too faced pallete....no words can describe how long I've LONGED FOR THE NAKED PALLETE!!!! Both palletes are so pretty it hurts. Michelle and Dina got me two pairs of high waisted jeans (ma fave) and also cash which was really unnecessary but I love u guys :,) I WAS SO SPOILT and I actually feel so bad!!! But incredibly grateful and super excited to get invited out for a party or something so I can cake it up (gonna look so hot, no one is even going to recognise me at the next event) 
Then we did some kareoke and played Just Dance! Pretty sure (actually I'm definite) that I was the worst singer and dancer AHHAHAAH.
I love ma girls + Bao who got me a Peppa Pig cake and gave it to Thao to give to me :,)