Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 11

Some food posts!

Bot chien @ Richmond Festival
It was ok for the first few bites then it got shitter n shitter (feat Lily's toes dun kill mi)
Lamb ribs with coleslaw, burger and onion rings @ Ribs and Burgers
This place is the fucking best. I love my ribs so much and this is the place to go!!!!! Bit pricey but worth it! Onion rings were thinly sliced which was really good- a bit oily though. The coleslaw was fkn amazeballs. The burger was great as well! The place offered free tomato, BBQ, mustard and spicy sauce and nothing is better than free sauce. Sauce should always be free ok. I love my sauces 
Shouy ramen @ Ramen & Craft Bar
Ramen was filling but not enough pork belly (only 3 pieces). A bit pricier compared to other ramen places I've been too. Ramen always taste amazing to me so I can't say this is the best place since it always taste great to me! Really nice interior inside, good vibes!
This is Dina. 
Diligent Intelligent Never-late Ass-game-strong