Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 11

Busy bee!

-been real busy with work. I've been working pretty much everyday either at Sumo Salad or KFC which is great cause I need to save up for Torquay and also spoil Gavy for his birthday! I feel so shit cause his presents have been downgrading eversince KFC was being a fker and not giving me shifts but now I can ball on his presents and I'm so excited! 
-TORQUAY IN A COUPLE OF MORE DAYS!!!! Everyone is legit travelling right now and I love that we're at the age where everyone has their Ps and can roadtrip. Feeling so old lawl and still don't know how to drive 
- S I A IS AMAZING 
- Rich fest was such a fail cause of the shitty weather
- I love my Macbook. It's like a pet- I have unconditional love for it.
- I want to start a new TV show but I'm still holding onto gossip girl cause it was actually the fucking best. The cast was amazing. I don't think any other tv show can top GG
- pretty excited for VDAY! I really like the idea of Valentines Day cause it's kawaii. My Vday present to Gav is that I'm on my period (surprise motherfkr)
- went Officeworks and soent $70 on folders and books omg. It was worth it though cause now I'm FKN PUMPED FOR UNI!!!! I got reflex lined paper and I'm legit the happiest girl on the world cause they're always out of stock. Reflex paper is the goddamn best and everyone should get on it 
- planning to go to Vietnam next year for Tet with my manager from KFC. The sole reason why I haven't left that place is cause of my managers. I fkn love them.