Tuesday, February 24
My baby's sweet 19th!!
I tried my best to spoil Gav as much as possible so I took him to two places as a surprise! I was meant to be his GPS and guide him the way without him knowing where we were a going to but I ceebs so I just plugged it all into his GPS lawl. First stop was at Rivoli cinemas for a Gold Class experience. We started from the bottom ($10 Optus Rewards tickets) now we here. It was very luxurious compared to the usual Hoyts we go to! There was a dedicated lounge for all Gold Class members where we could order food and choose whether to eat it at the lounge or during the cinema. Went all out and spent $80 on food and drinks. We got mini burgers (veryyyyyyy good), baby back ribs dipped in BBQ sauce (7/10 I'd say! It was all cut up so we could eat it cleanly which I liked), BBQ pulled pork with onion rings in a roll (onion rings 10/10; BBQ pork -1/10.... Sauce was wayyyy too BBQ-y it was sickening!!!!!), chocolate sundae and churros (good but not GREAAAT!!) and one of Gav's fave dranks, Coke Spider! Overall, food was overpriced but no regrets because we got to experience it all! The chairs were soooo comfy, we actually sank into them cause they were that squishy!? It was also reclinable which was the BEST THING EVER!!! Considering that tickets were only $30 each (only like $10 extra than a usual ticket)- it's not that bad!!! But I think it was only $30 cause it was on a Monday so good thing Gav's birthday was on a Monday lawl. We watched the Imitation Game which I thoroughly enjoyed!!!! For the recent war movies out there, I'd say Unbroken > Imitation Game > American Sniper. We had a food coma which was a worry because in a few hours, I booked us a reservation at the Conservatory buffet. We slept and I was still full so I called up to change the reservation at a later time to ensure we would actually be hungry! Gav had no idea where we were eating and all I said was that it was near Crown. When I did my booking, I asked if there was any cheap parking around and she said that at the multi level parking, it was only $6 for 3 hours. So we went into a parking lot thinking it was what she was referring to.... Nekkminut $35 parking from 0-3 hours...........FUCK OUR LIVES. Seriously w t f. I don't even pay $10 for parking cause that shit hurts. Anyway we were like whatevzzz lets just have fun and eat (but deep down our souls were crying). The food was a m a z i n g!!!!! It had such yummy and expensive food like lobster, oyster, prawns, salmon, tuna, sushi, Peking duck pancakes, different types of cheese ect OMG!!!! It was not a dissapointment and although it was pricey, it was very worth it (kinda... $80 pp is still a bit much considering I've never spent that much on food for myself at a retaurant) but Gav and I enjoyed it!!!! The dessert station was soo pretty but we couldn't enjoy it as much since we were sooo full off the savoury items. Anyway the $35 parking ticket was seriously on my mind the whole night so I suggested that Gav and I should hit the casino but we only had $5 cash.....anyway don't even know how this fucking happened but from $5, we got up to $35 with Roulette FK WE WERE SO HAPPY. We were so lucky cause we pretty much won money every round and I got super lucky with guessing an individual number rather than just going for the colour. THIS WAS THE CHERRY ON TOP FOR THE NIGHT!!!! So in the end, we just paid for $5 parking :)) Happy birthday my Gavy! I actually love him so much even though he's the biggest wanker sometimes (all the time)




