Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 18

Hi

-watched Gone Girl and omfg errrrrrbody watch it. Gav and I were so SHOCKKKKKKKEEDDDDD AND WE LOVED IT!!!!!! I love unexpected/ plot twist movies. It made Maze Runner look like a kiddie movie cause this was like 16526272x more intense. Next up- Before I go to Sleep!
-Gav doesn't want me to get him a surprise present because he doesn't know how to act when he gets a present he doesn't like. What a fkn weirdo. Anyway so he says he wants a freakin RAM (computer thing not sheep). I swear all of his presents require intense research before buying (eg skateboard- I had to learn the difference between a skateboard/ longboard/ penny board, what bearings were, good brands for boards, trusted websites for boards ect and I swear I know more about boards than he does) AND NOW I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT A RAM IS and apparently to know what ram to get- I have to know the specs? The fuck is a SPECKS
-exams r creeping up- yay!!! Can't wait to get you over and done wif
-I can't wait for my next pay cause there's just so many things I need to buy