Total Pageviews

Monday, October 27

Auspost > Couriers Please

Any-fucking-day. 
I am so angry. My biggest pet peeve is SHIT customer service. Today I legit refreshed the online tracking system like every half hour and left the door and gate open and all the driver had to do was get off his ass and give me my parcel. The tracking system at 3.12pm said "failed to deliver" and I called up customer service and ranted like a bitch and they called the driver to deliver my goods. And when I met the fkn driver, I asked him why he didn't even bother to ring the doorbell? He was speechless.....???? Um you're FKN SHIT. Couriers Please has dissapointed me TWICE N I FKN HATE THEIR SERVICE.
Yes, I'm a bitch when I don't get the service I want. But you gotta do what you gotta do! Gav keeps telling me off for being harsh BUT it was due to my rants and complaints that he got his $25 back from a movie scam and also $10 back from ebay when he bought a shitty case and it broke the moment he opened the pack AND WE DIDN'T EVEN REFUND THE CASE BACK. Yes I am a proud bitch