Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 14

Lazy Mk

Soz for the lack of updates- I've been busy with my social life an all (lol jk I've been lazy af!!!!!!)
-Gav and I watched Secretly Greatly since Gav got a free double pass for the Korean Film Festival! Omg I'm so glad I chose it because it was sooooooo freaking funny and the three main guys have always been my fave after seeing them in my fave kdramas!!!! The crowd of people who came were actually so random like there were a lot of non-Koreans and a couple of old white men??? So rands omg. We entered in this competition for a Samsung S5 and I never win anything and I never want anything so God please help a sister out and let either Gav or myself win something cool for once!!!!!!!!
-I tried the Rooftop Bar's burgers and it was decent pricing- only $8!!! It was pretty good, I'm defs coming back for it again! I've been obsessed with burgers lately like I've been searching up photos and Urbanspooning top burger places so I think my fave food is currently burgers AND SWEET POTATO CHIPS!!!!
-went out with RMUG and we got free 20 nuggets since Jenny was managing Maccas. God bless you gf - legit the best thing I've ever recieved (it was so damn fresh and nothing beats sweet and sour sauce!!!!)
-I was the BTS bitch with Dina and Marty and Gavy were the photographers yesterday for INSTAFAMOUS CATHY'S PHOTOSHOOT!!!! Lol moment- when Gav wanted to yolo and do a u-turn to go to the park we just park and somehow ended on the freeway AHAHAHAH
-I'M CURRENTLY DOING REALLY WELL WITH SAVING UP FOR VN!!!' I AM SO FKN DOWN FOR VN FK SO EXCITED AND AFTER VN IS BYRON BAY FK YE