My life so far:
-cleaned my room and it's so clean I love it
-stressing for exams and writing notes for revision- I bought notebooks from Officeworks to do notes and I'm in love with them
-officeworks sells REFLEX LINED PAPER AGAIN AND I SPENT $7 ON LINED PAPER EVEN THOUGH IM POV BECAUSE REFLEX IS THAT GOOD
-my Asos parcel is 3 days late and it's actually making me sad :(
-GAV keeps playing CS instead of talking to me at night (!votekickgavinbangbang)
-so excited for mid sem break- I NEED A BREAK SO BAD
-have I mentioned how excited I am for VN???? Cause I FKN AM
-I found apple headphones at Officeworks - someone just left it at the bench and it looked pretty new so I took it. I think this is God's gift to me for all those times I lost/ broke my headphones :,)
-Jap dinner with ma girls (mummy and Jazzy) at Madaeya like we are so obsessed with that place omg
-everyone should also try Subway flatbread cause it's amazing and I'm so in love (I've converted from a meatball Italian herbs and cheese sub to a turkey breast flatbread cause I'm healthy n shit now) everyone must try sweet onion sauce with honey mustard and Mayo !!!!! Will not dissapoint





