Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 14

#20superfreakingamazingwowfacts

I got tagged to do one of those 20 facts thing by Jan but I'm too pussy to put it on Insta so I'm gonna do it here where fewer people see it=less jujing
1. I'm the weakest person you will ever meet- legit have the lowest pain tolerance 
2. I just got my BMI checked at the doctors- I'm 18.4 but I still feel fkn fat 
3. My life is perfect and I'm grateful for my genuine, beautiful friends and caring family and the most perfect (sometimes) boyfriend 
4. I love planning. Anything to do with planning- I love it! I legit plan out what to do everyday and I'm constantly updating it 
5. I used to be a dog person but after meeting Cloud- I AM DEFS A CAT LOVER
6. I have a non-existent ass
7. I am the best bullshit artist
8. Biggest fear of mice/rats 
9. I can't ride a two-wheeled bicycle 
10. Can't swim either cause I don't float in water 
11. I've made a customer at KFC cry
12. I've lost my wallet twice and got it returned twice!!! God bless you people 
13. I haven't tried many fruits eg nectarine, durian, peach cause they're ugly. I'm really judgmental on fruits 
14. I suck at movies- I never really understand what's going on and Gav hates it
15. I SUCK AT LYRICS!!!!!! I'm really bad, really really bad.
16. Favourite thing to do- KDRAMA!!!!!!
17. I've decided I'm never gonna drive because it's too hard plus Gav is my taxi from now on anyway 
18. I can BABY FREEZE (sometimes)
19. I am obsessed with plucking! I love the feeling of getting plucked 
20. I'm so funny