-Celebrated Jasmine's belated bday at buffet (cause y'kno kids eat free on Friday nights + Asian parents = Templestwoe buffet)
-Jen Ly's bday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most delicious party food I've ever eaten WOW NOODLES TO DIE FOR OMG
-Rich fest!! The bloody $1 game is the most addictive shit on earth. Definitely saving up to play next year OMG!! I was there for ages to the point I made a couple of random connections where whenever they won money they'd give me a couple of dollars to play. Loved it omg even though the Paki dude I became friends(?) with (super gambler addict) became slightly weird towards the end and asked my number..... Thank god I remember my old phone number which is deactivated. Awkward cause he called on the spot to see if it was and the phone in my hand didn't ring. I told him my real phone was at home and the phone I was holding was my friends eheheheh...... I really need to think of better excuses for next time. Anyway he became creepy as hell but he gave me heaps of free dollar coins to play so it was gr8888





