Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 8

$70 poorer

Had my optometrist appointment today- hooray for getting new Dolce glasses soon! Pretty much spent half an hour talking to VCE and promoting my Year 12 tutors to my optometrist because her kids were heading to VCE real soon. Then met up with Vanilla to go shopping! We went to the Bardot Outlet, then Tony B Outlet then the Landes Outlet down Bridge Road. Bought a pair of Tony B wedges (SOOOO IN LOVE) $50! Everything at Tony B Outlet is pretty much all <$50 and a cute green skirt and red top from Landes Warehouse. Bardot Outlet was a disappointment though :(
I was meant to be working tonight but it got cancelled. I was meant to be working tomorrow but that got cancelled. WHYYYYYYYYY KFC GET OMG I NEED MY MONEY SO BAD. I used to have at least 800$ in the bank.... Good times. Mum and dad found $215 on the street when they were going back to the car after my optometrist appointment. So damn lucky. And now we're all watching Shaolin Soccer- it's so fucking random and hilarious O M G